MICHAEL DAVID HALLIWELL, A.O.C.A.
Having lived and painted in Europe full and part-time for the past twenty-nine years, Michael Halliwell has now returned to Toronto and is presently creating new works.
- Graduated with Honours, Ontario College of Art (1966-70)
- Studied Fine Art at the University of Toronto.
- Honours Degree in Fine Art, York University, 1976
- Neil McNeil Secondary School – Head of Visual Arts (1970-76)
- Canadian Junior College, Lausanne, Switzerland (1977-78)
- College du Leman, Geneva, Switzerland (1978)
- Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande, Lausanne, Switzerland (1979)
- Cardinal Leger Secondary School, Brampton, ON (1979-1998)
Gallery Artist with:
- The Evans Gallery, Toronto
- The Anamon Gallery, Toronto
- The Shayne Gallery, Montreal
- La Gallerie Planque, Lausanne, Switzerland
- McDowell Gallery, Toronto
- Whitten Gallery, King City, ON
One Person Shows:
- The Evans Gallery, Toronto 1975, 1777, 1779
- McDowell Gallery, 1981, 1982, 1984
- Whitten Gallery 1987, 1988, 1990, 1992
- Burt Manion 2000, 2003, 2008
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Crown Life Insurance Company
- R.J.R. MacDonald Corporation
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Phoenix Research and Trading Corporation
- Toronto Sun Corporation
- Deutsche Bank
- Placer Dome Inc.
- Rogers Cantel Inc.
- Livent Inc.
- Standard Broadcasting Corporation Ltd.
- Netstar Commmunications Inc.
- Breakwater Resources Ltd.
- Inco Ltd. (P.T. Inco Indonesia)
- Indigo Chapters Corporation
- CanWest Global Communications Corporation